Re: [CQ-Contest] Use of CW decoders in contests - NO, IT IS NOT "SIMPLE"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, kr2q@optimum.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Use of CW decoders in contests - NO, IT IS NOT "SIMPLE"
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
I think the simple answer for any new or future contester is to contest the
contest organizers directly with contest specific questions.

I have found that all are more than happy to help and provide a clear concise
answer to even the simplest query.

Although, it is nice to have this resource, and friends, to ponder the various
rules, the contest sponsor's answer is the only factual one that matters.

73,
Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group