[CQ-Contest] IARU log checking report

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU log checking report
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 11:27:41 -0300
Hello,

I was Reading the CX1AA 2009 IARU log checking report.

Take my attention this ones that were removed:

EXCHANGE CHECK RESULTS
----------------------

 20CW  CP4BT : 14 should be 12

CP has ITU 12 and 14. I don´t have the QSL here to check the ITU zone of
CP4BT, but if it´s 14, why it has been removed?

 15CW  PY7OJ : 11 should be 13
160CW  PY3PR : 11 should be 15

In this case, what happens if this PY guys are just doing casual radio and
don´t know the rules. They think they must send CQ zone instead of ITU zone.
So I put in my log 599 11 that is what I received. If PY7OJ send his log I
think he send a log where he send in all cases 599 11.

So why it´s removed? So you musnt't write what you received? And you must
write in your log what must be the correct?

This will not be a difference in our score or position, but will be good to
know from IARU the instructions on what we must log, if what we received or
what must be the correct exchange report.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W