Re: [CQ-Contest] Rd: IARU Log Checking

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rd: IARU Log Checking
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 09:33:24 -0300
Hi tree,

This is a particular contest with many guys that never participate in a
contest before and want to help to the HQ station be in the air.

So unfortunately CP4BT didn´t send his log to check.

And seems that if you not have the log is a mess, just see PY7OJ where you
have

PY7OJ
   2 11  PY
   1 15  PY
   1 13  PY

But in this case you have the log to check.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM