[CQ-Contest] Survey on ARRL's IARU Contest decisions

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Survey on ARRL's IARU Contest decisions
From: Tobias Wellnitz <tobias.wellnitz@googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:56:58 +0200
Teaser:

Your vote counts! Participate in the online survey / poll!

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/312520/ARRL-IARU-Contest-Decisions

Spread the word!

----snip-----

Dear contest community,

On my blog (www.dh1tw.de) I received an overwhelming amount of replies on my
personal opinion about ARRL’s IARU Contest decisions. Fellow contesters
agreed, disagreed and expressed their own opinions. The amount of replies is
a proof that our contest community takes this discussion serious.

However, for me it is not clear in which way these personal opinions are
representative for our whole contest community.

Now, I think we should take this Question on another level and try to get a
more objective and quantitative picture:

I just created an Online-Survey / Poll. It takes less than two minutes to
answer all Questions!

Please *participate* and *spread the word*! Your vote counts!

The Survey can be accessed through this link:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/312520/ARRL-IARU-Contest-Decisions

The Survey will be online for three days until Tuesday, 15th of June 2010 –
23:59 UTC.
I will publish the results the day after on Wednesday 16th of June.

73 Tobias
http://www.dh1tw.de