Re: [CQ-Contest] Wow....is there a new manager at the Crowne Plaza???

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wow....is there a new manager at the Crowne Plaza???
From: "Mike DeChristopher" <mike@n0hi.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:38:00 -0400
Agreed.  That price is crazy.  But they will sell out at it, there is no
question in my mind.  Or they'll adjust rate as they get closer to the
event (even if they aren't full the first day, they'll fill up on
walk-ins).

Interesting that the doubletree hasn't caught on (yet).

--
Mike DeChristopher, N0HI
http://www.n0hi.net