[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2010 Blog on NCJ Web Site

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2010 Blog on NCJ Web Site
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:18:25 EDT
All;

It's hard to believe that WRTC 2010 is only a week away!  I  encourage you
all to check out the WRTC 2010 Blog on the National Contest  Journal (NCJ)
Web Site.  So far , we have 11 WRTC 2010 attendees who have  agreed to post
their experiences on the WRTC 2010 Blog area on the NCJ  site.  Just go to
_www.ncjweb.com_ (http://www.ncjweb.com)  and  click on the link at the top of
the page.  The postings have already  started.

A special thanks to Bruce, WA7BNM for setting this up.  If there are
others attendees who would like to blog from WRTC, contact me (_K0AD@arrl.net_
(mailto:K0AD@arrl.net) ) off the reflector.   Participating teams will not be
able to access the internet during the actual  IARU contest hours but they
will be able to post before and after the  event.

I encourage you all to spread the word on your local contest club
reflectors.

Good luck to all at WRTC 2010 as well as to non-attendees during the  IARU
competition.

73,

Al, K0AD