Re: [CQ-Contest] Nasty Cheerleading in favor of R36F

To: "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Nasty Cheerleading in favor of R36F
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 19:48:58 -0000
I didn't miss the point.  I just don't share your conclusion.

Just to set my position:  I believe that ANY spotting is too much, but the
charge of "cheerleading" seems misplaced in this case.

"Cheerleaders" typically spot their "friend" almost exclusively, but both
the accused here (UA9's) also spotted pretty much every other R3 that was
on.

My guess is that proximity is the explanation in this case, not some
nefarious scheme as LU5DX proposes.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"