Re: [CQ-Contest] Spots and Success in the WRTC - a little data for discu

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spots and Success in the WRTC - a little data for discussion
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 06:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
Did all the skimmers report spots all the time and did they monitor all bands?
If the answer is no, then we can't really tell much from the data.  Since all
participants used identical equipment and therefore can be assumed to arrive at
the same SNR level at the RX end, we can only conclude that different teams
allocated their time differently CQing vs S&Ping.
Rudy N2WQ