Re: [CQ-Contest] Consider This Fellow Contesters

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Consider This Fellow Contesters
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:49:50 -0500
I think the WRTC teams all did an excellent job. I believe that anything
regarding packet spotting was beyond their control and was not authorized or
condoned by them.
As far as use of the Internet, packet spotting, skimmer, Morse code readers,
any technology not yet developed, etc., it's pretty obvious that everyone
has his or her own ideas and opinions about it and they are not likely to
change those despite arguments to the contrary, whatever they may be. My
attitude has been "You use or don't use what you want to and I'll use or not
use what I want to. But please abide by the rules."

73, Zack W9SZ