Re: [CQ-Contest] The King (Packet cluster network) is dead! Long live th

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The King (Packet cluster network) is dead! Long live the
From: "S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:52:28 +0200
CT1BOH wrote: With Skimmer reverse beacon network, spotting will rely on
robots. Everybody will be spotted about the same for same conditions. It's
democracy into packet spots.

Jose, I am afraid I am geting old as I must agree with you 100 % :-)  I am
glad your opinion is so different from N6TJ.

Great stimulation for my further CW Expert robot development.  We got GHz
computers to deal with RBN data flows.

K5ZD comment to me at WRTC: I liked radio contesting as mults search game
but it is becoming shooting one!

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU