[CQ-Contest] 2010 Tennessee QSO Party

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2010 Tennessee QSO Party
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 05:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
Mark your calendars for the running of the 2010 Tennessee QSO Party from 1800z
Sunday, 5 Sept. - 0300z Monday, 6 Sept. 2010

The rules may be found here: http://www.tnqp.org/html/rules.htm

We'd like to invite everyone to stop by and join the fun. We have added two new
plaques for club participation, both in and out of state (TCG is not eligible).
Also, we'd like to encourage any young contesters (18 years old and under, in
or out of state) to try to win the Youth Plaque.

Plaques this year are as follows:
In Tennessee:

Single Operator - HP
Single Operator - LP
Single Operator - QRP
Mobile - Single operator (with or w/o driver, regardless of power level)
Mobile - Multi-operator  (regardless of power level)

In-State Club - (TCG not eligible)

Outside Tennessee:

USA
Single operator - HP
Single operator - LP
Single operator - QRP

North America - non-USA - (regardless of power level)

DX - Single Operator (regardless of power level)

Youth Plaque (18 and under, In or Out of State) in memory of Don, N4TN

Out of State Club

Elecraft has also donated a BL2 kit

We're hoping to have all counties on this year and more mobiles than you can
scatter with a skeeter gun ;o)

Hope to work you!

73,
Julius