Re: [CQ-Contest] CD Parties

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CD Parties
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:11:37 -0500
Yes, they were four times a year. I was in the Intruder Watch back in the
late 60's and that made me eligible to participate in them. I did not
remember why they were phased out, though.

We were looking at some old logs of an SK in the SMC hospitality suite at
Dayton this year. He participated in practically every CD Party.  I looked
for my call in there but didn't find it.

73, Zack W9SZ
(then-WA9UOT)