[CQ-Contest] real time scores progress...

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] real time scores progress...
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:17:29 +0000
Yes, there will be real time scores this weekend, I'm just not sure yet
which site they will be on.  If they are not on getscores.org they will be
on scores.k1ttt.net again.

Some changes, the site I am working on now can generate individual summary
pages for multiple contests.  All I need to know is the Cabrillo identifier
for the contest, preferably a week or so before the contest.  I will set the
pages up and leave the testing scores accumulate until sometime Friday when
I'll clear the testing data and then let them run through the weekend.  This
weekend I expect to have a new CVA-2010 contest from Brazil, and the SCC
RTTY contest.  Any others that want their own page??  All raw scores go to
the test page as always.

If it is running on my server n1mm users can just change the server in the
score posting setup from www.getscores.org to scores.k1ttt.net.  Others can
use the manual score posting web page at my site.  If you are a hardcore pc
hacker you writelog and trlog users could redirect www.getscores.org to my
ip using your hosts file and then the universal poster and writelog should
work also.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net