[CQ-Contest] Bon Mot Award

To: pvrc@mailman.qth.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Bon Mot Award
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:38:03 -0400
On the PVRC Reflector, a fellow asked: "Is there a high power dummy load
around the DC area that I could borrow for a week or so?  Happy to pick up
and return."

NN3W responded: "My understanding is they have all left DC and have gone
back to their congressional districts for summer recess...."

That's sufficiently apolitical that I felt I could share it with the
CQ-Contest readers.  I think it's a leading candidate for the newly
instituted Ham Radio Contesting Bon Mot of the Year Award.

(Adopting the model of WRTC in conjunction with IARU Test, voting for the
Award will be in conjunction with the Poisson D'Avril Contest.)

73, Art K3KU