Re: [CQ-Contest] Slashed Zero Fonts: DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

To: <kr2q@optimum.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Slashed Zero Fonts: DO NOT DO THIS!!!!
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 14:13:57 -0000
Well Doug I've used a font called 'WINPACK' for many years. I use it because
it has a slashed zero. I've never had a log rejected by any contest
committee. I've received certificates from ARRL, CQ, & JIDX all the time
using the font called 'WINPACK'. The N1MM software has no problem
recognizing the slashed zero.
I just looked at the Cabrillo I submitted for NAQP and it has the slashed
zero font in it.
It works for me.........
73

MAL