[CQ-Contest] getscores update for next weekend

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] getscores update for next weekend
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 16:00:05 +0000
I have made a rather large behind the scenes update.  If everything goes
right, you will only notice these changes:

1. New link to an archived score page that lists all current and past
contest results pages so you can go back and see last week's or earlier
contests.

2. New XML Schema link on main page, now at the bottom of the page with the
raw xml file link.  These are meant for developers of loggers or other
display websites.  The schema right now is the bare minimum, I will probably
add to it if there are more problems with uploaded data.

What you should not see unless there is a problem with your logger is a
rejection message when you upload a score.  I have tested with n1mm, the web
page, and the w1ve universal app and they seem ok.  But over this last
weekend there were a couple of uploaded scores that did not contain all the
required information.  Last weekend this caused the test page to not get
updated for a while but did not effect the specific contests pages.  If you
get a rejected message or your scores never show up contact me and I'll try
to see what the problem is.  Please try testing early so I don't have to try
to sort things out during the contests.

For next weekend I have the site set up for WAE SSB and ARRL Sept VHF
contests.  If there are any more that you would like to see send me their
Cabrillo identifiers.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net