[CQ-Contest] LIVE Scores this weekend!

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LIVE Scores this weekend!
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:51:53 +0000
This weekend the LIVE scoreboard at http://www.getscores.org will be active
for the WAE SSB and ARRL VHF contests.  If you are participating in those
contests please post your scores to the web site, the more scores the more
interesting it is.

You can post directly from N1MM Logger by enabling the contest reporting app
on the 'other' tab of the configuration dialog.  WriteLog v10 or later users
can download an updated reporting tool from the web site.  TRLog and others
can use the Universal Posting App you can download from the web site.  Or
there is a no download necessary manual score posting page on the web site
in case you don't have web access while operating.

I am taking a chance and enabling display of band breakdowns, if this causes
any problems I'll turn it back off.  Breakdowns should show after the list
of scores by entry category in the same order but without all the column
headers so they fit better.  I also removed the contest name column on the
individual contest pages since that was redundant.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net