Re: [RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY Log Check Report Analysis

To: "'Iain MacDonnell - N6ML'" <ar@dseven.org>, "'Hank Garretson'" <w6sx@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NA Sprint RTTY Log Check Report Analysis
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:36:05 -0700
Yes, this is the crucial question.  Understand that log checking is going to
give the nod to the sent exchange when the received exchange differs.  But
... that doesn't mean the sent exchange is what is in the sender's log!  So,
sometimes the innocent (who truly logged what was sent) gets dinged.  Life
is unfair, but trust me, far more log check errors are in your favor than
vice versa.

73,
Ed
Ed Muns - W0YK