Re: [CQ-Contest] Did you record your CQWW contest effort?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Did you record your CQWW contest effort?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:05:38 -0700
Along those lines, I wonder there is any repository of recorded I/Q
files from CW Skimmer or other SDR program.  That would hold a LOT of
information since it would capture a wide bandwidth, not just single
frequencies.   I'm assuming that files recorded with CW Skimmer could be
replayed using the free application Rocky since both were written by
VE3NEA, but I haven't tried it to know for sure.  It would be just like
tuning the band.

73,
Dave  AB7E