[CQ-Contest] HA-DX 2010 awards

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HA-DX 2010 awards
From: do_not_reply@mrasz.axelero.net
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:51:09 +0100 (CET)
Dear Radio Amateur YL/OM,

I'd like to remind you that the awards of the HA-DX 2010 contest are
downloadable from the contest home page (www.ha-dx.com) by end of this year.
Just click the menu 'Get Certificate' on the right hand side of the home page.
As our server is behind a limited speed connection I'd like to ask you
not to download the certificate right now but sometime later in the coming
weeks in order to avoid server overload.

73,
Tibor Finta
HA1AH
Ad:
SecDrive makes your Internet access safe, secure and anonymous.
www.secdrive.com
twitter.com/secdrive
With SecDrive you can reach blocked web pages & Internet services.

SecDrive provides virtual disk with file sharing feature for you.
www.secdrive.com
twitter.com/secdrive
Easy file backup & restore with SecDrive.