[CQ-Contest] Re : 10M Multi Operator Category - A change?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re : 10M Multi Operator Category - A change?
From: "Edward" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 07:43:33 -0500
All of the serious mult-ops have at least one, sometimes 2, receiving
stations hunting for mults while they run anyway.  The issue is in
coordinating working the found mults, not in operating multiple stations on
the band.  I am not even sophisticated here and I can function quite nicely
on CW at 28050 while transmitting on 28500.

Ed  N1UR