Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Phone and 10 meters

To: Chet <chetmoore@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Phone and 10 meters
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 21:33:05 -0700

Keep that in mind late on Sunday afternoon when you're trying to rake up
a few more contacts.  Steve simply suggested keeping an ear perked for
10m openings, and that seems to me to be a worthwhile consideration for
either coast when the pickings get thin toward the end.  Neither he nor
I ever said anything about trying to run there.

73,
Dave   AB7E