Re: [CQ-Contest] Conditions this weekend

To: K1TTT <K1TTT@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Conditions this weekend
From: Luc PY8AZT <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 00:15:02 -0300
2010/11/24 K1TTT <K1TTT@arrl.net>:
> That's for sure... don't give up on 15 and 10m this weekend.  Last month we
> worked 45 countries and 17 zones on 10m.  For a while Saturday evening I had
> the rate meter over 100/hr doing s&p working south America.

OMs,

Remind to turn you antenna to South America. Just in Brazil, we have
over 100 new stations  getting into contests on regular basis (128
submited logs in CQWW SSB 2010). It's a lot of points and worth try to
work them in 3 bands at least.

At PW7T (former ZY7C) we will be M/2 with good ears for low bands.

Good luck.

--
73, Luc
__