[CQ-Contest] Post-Contest Logging Software

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Post-Contest Logging Software
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 08:56:29 -0500
Good Day All,

I wonder if any of you guys use the contest logging software by EI5DI called
"SD"...?

It's been the perfect tonic for me here, in that all I ever used it for was the
post-contest logging of my QSOs into Cabrilo format, for e-mailing to the
different contest sponsors (the software can do so much more than just
that---but I'm just too prehistoric & set in my ways to go beyond this meagre
application).

Anyway, to cut to the chase, new versions of this software have migrated from
being "freeware", to costing more in Euros than I can justify the expense for
what I use it for. However, Paul (EI5DI himself) says on his website---
http://www.ei5di.com/sdregist.html ---that any version of "SD" of V14.30 (April
2009), or earlier, is still useable and free...only it's no longer
down-loadable from his website.

This is a long shot, I know, but does anyone have version V14.30 (or older) of
"SD" on their computer, that I could get a copy of...? It's all that I ever
wanted in "marrying" the computer to Ham radio here...

Many thanks, & my vy

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ