[CQ-Contest] Top Band Sweep This Year?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Top Band Sweep This Year?
From: "John Boudreau" <john@newnorth.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:56:15 -0700 (MST)
Just a heads up for everyone that I will be active in the ARRL 160 this
year.  For the first time in a several years the geomagnetic forecast is
calling for quiet conditions (although I'm hedging my bets about Friday
night).  Aurora notwithstanding, with 6 hours of grey line followed by 18
hours of darkness we should have decent propagation for the entire contest
period.  For those with beverage antennas, don't forget to listen in my
direction (same bearing as KL7).  Feel free to cross-post this to the Top
Band reflector if you think it's appropriate.

73
John - VE8EV