[CQ-Contest] September Cruise Pedition

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] September Cruise Pedition
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:34:25 -0500
Hi all...the second annual sailing of the Dx and contestor's
Cruisepedition will take place Sept 16-Sept 19th from Port Canaveral,
Fl...it is easily accessible from Orlando and also by car...this past
year 11 Ham radio couples including W9RE, VE7ZO,W4SVO,W4DD,
K4BAI,KT4ZB,W4IX,WA1S,W4LT, K5KG, and NQ4I and their spouses
participated in the very first cruise to the Bahamas. A great
time was had by all. Well this year with early booking, the price is
even lower than last years price....inside rooms are $458  per couple
plus port charges and outside rooms are $538 per couple. The ship
sails from Port Canaveral to Nassau and then on to Coco Cay in the
Bahamas. Great food, Great entertainment, Great Social events, and yes
Ham Radio contesting is spoken by all. Any of the previous
participants will be happy to relate their experiences from the past
cruise.

be a part of this years cruise by booking early...
My XYL Georganne N4ZUF will be happy to add you and spouse to the list
for this next years event. Cell 678-481-7476
I plan to be there, will you?

73 and Thanks de Rick NQ4I