[CQ-Contest] SNS - ANNOUNCEMENT N6WM

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SNS - ANNOUNCEMENT N6WM
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 12:15:18 -0800
Chris, N6WM is the new Director of the "Slow NCCC Sprint" or SNS. the lower
speed version of the NCCC Sprint and Sprint Ladder (NS and NSL).

This group of Thursday night events, plus the NCCC Contest Net, comprise the
NCCC Thursday Night Contesting-on-the-Edge (TNC) package from NCCC.

Chris takes over from Mike, W9RE, who has ably and faithfully led the SNS
effort for the past several years..   With this new assignment Chris also
becomes a member of the NSL Advisory Group, joining N3BB, K4BAI, W4NZ, W9RE,
W0BH, N4AF and K6UFO.

I am especially excited to have Chris take over. He is a beneficiary of the
SNS, and thus truely understands the SNS'  role in recruiting newcomers to
the Sprint format.  He has many ideas and much enthusiasm. .  to  be
expressed as Chris' current assignment as Vp/Contest chair for the NCCC
winds down in the Spring of 2011.

Please give your full support to Chris in the endeavor by jumping into SNS
on Thursday nights.  Also, have a look at Chris' v. interesting profile on
qrz.com . he's the kind of person who represents the future of the
radio-sport competitions that we all enjoy.so much.

73, Bill N6ZFO
Contest  Chair, NCCC Sprint Ladder
www.ncccsprint.com