Topband: Stew Perry Log Submissions

To: topband@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Log Submissions
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:09:53 -0800
Many thanks to the 438 of you who have already submitted your Stew Perry log
via the robot.  It looks like we are headed to another record breaking year
for log submissions.

If you haven't submitted yet - please consider doing this before the holidays
come and go - and then you forget about it.  For those of you who operated
low power or QRP - the only way to make sure the stations who worked you get
the power multiplier is for you to submit your log.

As an added bonus - I can send you a preliminary log check report showing
your computed score for comparison to the other scores.  It will include the
Low Power and QRP multipliers for the logs we have received so far.

A list of logs received can be found here

http://web.jzap.com/k7rat/LOGSRX.TXT

Also - the list of plaques can be found here:

http://web.jzap.com/k7rat/plaques.txt

If you still want to sponsor a plaque for this event - you may still do so
by contacting Lew, W7EW, at w7ew@arrl.net.  The ones marked paid are the
ones we have received payment for.

It appears conditions were down a bit this year, but activity was strong
once again.  Many thanks to all of you who got on and helped make this
a success.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK