Re: [CQ-Contest] wide-band cw decoding: the heart of the problem

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] wide-band cw decoding: the heart of the problem
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 10:31:15 -0600
Do you mean it tells you you have a new station or mult, on 14.032  but
doesn't tell you it's call?

I still find that as being assisted myself. because it is still telling
you where to go, or click to go to.  etc.  You dod not have to weed
through the dozen others you have already worked to find this new one.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com