Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Revised 2011 NAQP Rules
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:59:27 -0600
I don't have a problem with other people using code readers. I myself
can still copy close to 55 wpm and have pretty good CW ears in the
QRM/QRN. I don't use any assistance in copying CW.

But I can't copy RTTY or any digital modes by ear. I have to use a
computer to do that. Maybe by next year ...
:-)

My own personal preference in most contests is totally unassisted by
packet, skimmer, etc. But that's just me.

73, Zack W9SZ