Re: [CQ-Contest] Power levels and TVI

To: rfi@contesting.com, DX-IS@yahoogroups.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, John Geiger <aa5jg@fidmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Power levels and TVI
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 05:08:34 -0800 (PST)
Hi John,

You may have seen this document already, but if not, it may have an answer to
your problem:

http://www.audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

My guess is that a balun(s) would help, if not eliminate the problem entirely,
assuming faulty equipment isn't to blame.

This document is worth it's weight in gold, IMHO, it has helped me with several
issues in the past.

Hope you find a better solution than giving up 3/4s of your valuable LP.

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas

N2WN