[CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB and whats in a name?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB and whats in a name?
From: "Bryon PAUL Veal n0ah" <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:05:28 -0700
For a M/2 in NAQP SSB this weekend, trying to figure out how to handle the name
situation between a 47 year old Dad and a 10 year old daughter, who has asked
that we use her call for the contest, will be using the neutral gender name of
PAT.  Oh we looked at several, first thinking that Logan would be good, then we
got some good advice to keep it simple...Chris came up but too many ways to
spell it- You really can’t mess up Pat, unless someone was cruel enough to name
their kid Patt, or worse, pronounced Pat but spelled Patte.    My parents gave
me the first name of Bryon, people always screw it up and call me Byron, 99% of
the time.  That is why I have always gone by Paul, my middle name.  But for
this effort, PAT we will share, and hopefully Anna and I will not revert back
to our name as the contest goes on.  PAT, what a nice name- we figure if we
ever get a turtle, Pat will cover all the possible bases.  Thx all for the
suggestions-

73  Paul  N0AH, I mean PAT, W0ANT!