[CQ-Contest] N3FJP contest logging issue with NCJ NAQP upload page

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] N3FJP contest logging issue with NCJ NAQP upload page
From: "Bryon PAUL Veal n0ah" <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 13:03:14 -0700
I can not get either of our CW or SSB logs to upload using the NCJ NAQP upload
page......it is the exact same file information we put into ARRL and CQ uploads
without issue-  N3FJP reviewed our CW log file and can not find any problems-We
have the same issue with our SSB log-  I have word into NCJ about this-

Anyone else getting errors with N3FJP software whereas the error states there
is no section or name when it is all there?

73  Paul N0AH and Anna, W0ANT