[CQ-Contest] 2011 U.S. Counties Qso Party--ATTN: Softwarer authors

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2011 U.S. Counties Qso Party--ATTN: Softwarer authors
From: ka3qlf@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 22:39:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hello folks,

    The 2011 and future U.S. Counties Qso Party, Sponsored by MARAC has
undergone an overhaul of rules, date changes, and scoring format. The new rules
can be found here: U. S. Counties Qso Party   I am hoping that some of the moew
popular logging software authors are willing to add or update their
programs/modules to accomodate this contest, not only as a fixed station
entrant, but also as a mobile entrant.  Please feel free to contact me with any
questions, and.or if you feel a phone call is necessary to complete the update,
I will be happy to call you when I recieve your information. Thank you for your
time and consideration

Best 73, Scott, KA3QLF

MARAC Contest Coordinator