Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 VO1 NF VO2 LB

To: VO1HP <fdavis@nfld.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 VO1 NF VO2 LB
From: Andy Blank <andyn2nt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 08:59:45 -0500
Hello Frank.

For the purposes of this contest, we consider VO1 and VO2 separate entities.
I understand they are not separate provinces. The ARRL does the same thing
for ARRL DX Contests. Perhaps we should change the wording to
Provinces/Territories to avoid confusion.
For the past 3 years we have had ZERO entries from VO2 in CQ 160 so it was a
moot point.
Our contest scoring software will score all entries properly so nobody needs
to worry.

You can sign NF in your exchange. Any VO2 stations would sign LB.

73 and see you in the contest!

Andy N2NT
Director CQ160 Contest