[CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention Crowne Plaza Rooms Available

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention Crowne Plaza Rooms Available
From: K8MFO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:17:34 -0500 (EST)
I help to administer a large block of rooms at  The Crowne Plaza.    We
have had this block for many years, and  it fills up quickly with REGULARS.
Each year we also  have a few vacancies, as we do right now.

Here's the SCOOP.   A  this point what we have left are a few SINGLE BED
ROOMS, which generally have  one KING SIZED bed.    All of our rooms have CLUB
FLOOR  privileges, which is "icing on the cake".

These rooms are being offered  on a "First Come, First Served" basis.  I
will compile a STANDBY LIST, and  work it down.     If you're interested,
contact me  directly      k8mfo   (AT)   AOL..COM           I can  provide you
with rate information and anything else you would like to  know.     The
room rate is considerably less than what you  can negotiate yourself with the
hotel.

??

73

Don K8MFO