[CQ-Contest] Minnesota QSO Party - tomorrow

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Minnesota QSO Party - tomorrow
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <robert.chudek@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 20:45:01 -0600
Greetings contesters...

The 2011 MnQP will be on the air for the full 10 hours, starting at
14:00 UTC, tomorrow. You are bound to hear a lot of "racket" from us up
here in the frozen wasteland they call Minnesota! There will be at least
13 mobiles and more than 50 fixed stations who promise to make this a
memorable experience!

Check out the MWA web site and select the MnQP menu.  www.w0aa.org  You
will find an interactive Activity Map that provides APRS tracking, as
well as the mobile routes painted on top of our state map. Counties are
color coded to indicate expected level of activity. Red ones will need
closer attention so you don't miss the opportunity to get it logged.

You will also find a menu of county names and their 3-letter
abbreviations... click one, an information bubble will pop up on to map
to show you where it's located. It will also show you all the mobile,
rover, and fixed stations that will operate there. In addition, you are
going to find their estimated window of activity and what mode(s) to
expect each station to be using.

The MnQP rules encourage you to spot all the MN stations (sorry, no
self-spotting allowed though). It's a PARTY! And parties are supposed to
be fun! We hope you have fun working all of us tomorrow!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN (CHS)
Minnesota QSO Party
5-Feb-2011  14:00 ~ 24:00 UTC
160m ~ 10m

P.S. If you're looking for my Excel workbook, the latest revision has
been posted to my website. Get your free copy here:
*http://tinyurl.com/6j5yw2v *

There's also a PDF file you can download and print. It will show you how
the MnQP is going to be played out by the mobiles, in chronological order!