[CQ-Contest] Any JA hams need a temporary home? We have 2 country homes

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Any JA hams need a temporary home? We have 2 country homes that you can use for as long as you need.
From: Brooke Allen <brooke.t.allen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 07:37:15 -0400
If there are any Japanese hams who would like to leave JA for a while, we
offer free housing at our country property in New York State with two small
homes with beds to sleep seven each. Comes with 100 foot and 50 foot towers,
complete KW station, with stacked mono-banders!

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/5427b/

Please feel free to pass this along within Japan if you know anyone who
could use our help.

73, Brooke

N2BA (ex 7J1AGE)

Brooke.t.allen@gmail.com