Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging software question

To: KU7Y <ku7y@qsl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging software question
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:27:27 -0400
With Ham Radio Deluxe it can do the eQSL realtime native within the program.
I don't think it handles LoTW yet, but the add-on program called Ham Radio
Deluxe Utilities by WD5EAE at http://wd5eae.org/Software.html can be set to
upload to LoTW automatically every couple of minutes. It determines if there
are any contacts in the logbook not updated and if so, packages them up and
uploads them.

I personally have nothing done automatically (eQSL or LoTW) and do them in
batches when just playing around and when in a contest only after the
contest is over.

K2DSL - David