[CQ-Contest] Last Reminder, GA QSO Party This Weekend

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, secc <secc@contesting.com>, *SEDXC Group <sedxc@contesting.com>, ACG <Contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last Reminder, GA QSO Party This Weekend
From: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 22:08:27 -0400
Hello all:

One last reminder.  50th GA QSO Party this weekend.  18Z Sat to 04Z Sun;
14Z to 24Z Sun.  All info at:  www.gqp.contesting.com.  We have
commitments for operations from all of GA's 159 counties.  I think there
is a real chance that someone will work all 159 counties this weekend.
Get on and see how many you can work. Spell out G-E-O-R-G-I-A with the
suffixes of special event one-by-one calls.  Listen to all the real old
timers who were also in the original GQP in 1962 like W6OAT, K4BAI,
K4GK, K0DEQ, K6SXA, W1AX , K4MTI, W8IQ, K3JJG, K4ZIN, K4TEA, W3LPL,
N4AF, AA4RF. K4WWY, K4TVE, K3JGJ, N4UJ, K4MPE, K5WK, K4QPL, K9GDF,
K9KLR, W4FOA, K4PI, W4UCZ. W8ERD. WA4AAG. K4PHA, N4MM, K5CWR, K4UTE,
N2JJ, K3EST. K9UIY, W2CVW, W1RAN, K2UFT, W1FJ, W1HT, KS7T, W4GIW, K4VGQ,
N4JF, K4WOP, K4WKT.  If you were in the 1962 GQP and your call isn't
listed here, please send us a note to that effect with your log and tell
us what call you were using in the 1st GQP.  There will be a special
certificate for all who were active in #1 and also in #50.

Lots of fun for all and lots of activity from mobiles, portables, and
fixed stations on both CW and SSB.  See you in the 50th GQP this weekend!

73, John, K4BAI.