Re: [CQ-Contest] Corrected Link for CTU

To: Maarten van Rossum <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Corrected Link for CTU
From: Steef <steefpa3s@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:07:28 +0200
Why not participate in almost every contest there is?

Is stead of trying to learn the “secrets” ore let someone tell you what the
do.

You and the others at PI4DX, have by fare the best set-up in PA.

So you should be able to be the best of PA in every contest.

And of coarse to win a contest every now and then.

First of all, practice!

Practice makes perfect.

Second of all, learn of your own mistakes.

If you don't win at PI4DX, you have make mistakes.

To make things perfect go and listen to what someone else have to say.

But only if you know fore sure that you can make up your own mind.

Because only you will know if it works at your set-up.

73

Steef