[CQ-Contest] CQMM: Propagation Forecast for next weekend

To: Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQMM: Propagation Forecast for next weekend
From: Luc PY8AZT <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 22:12:23 -0300
Hi Folks,

I'd like to inform that I did propagation forecast tables by Continent
to South America to be used by participants of CQMM DX Contest on next
weekend.

For rules, propagation tables and further info about CQMM DX Contest,
please, visit the website:
http://www.cqmmdx.com

You can use N1MMLogger or SD by EI5DI on the contest, they give full
support for participation and export you log on right cabrillo format.

I hope GetScore will support the Contest, by It was not confirmed until now.

Good luck and I hope work you on the keys very soon!

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, PX8C, ZZ8Z, ZY7C)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member