[CQ-Contest] Dayton Youth Contest University Russian Translator

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Youth Contest University Russian Translator
From: BRYON PAUL n0ah VEAL <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 05:16:15 -0600
On Thursday, May 19th, from 12:45 UTC-15:00 UTC, (8:45 a.m.-11:00 a.m. local
time I believe) I could use the help of a Russian speaking translator volunteer
at the YCTU location in Dayton.  Katia, age 9, RZ9UMA and her sister, Irina,
age 16, RK9UAC, will be monitoring their pre-arranged Ppt presentation on HST
via Skype.  If you can help, please email me at n0ah@arrl.net .  They speak
some English, but it is mostly geared towards contesting and having someone
there to help with conversation would be great!

73!

Bryon "Paul" Veal  MAED
FCC Amateur Radio License-N0AH
n0ah@arrl.net
Certified ARRL Volunteer Wireless Technology Instructor
Acres Green Elementary School Amateur Radio Club Trustee - KD0NIV