[CQ-Contest] Log Submition to CQMM DX Contest

To: Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Log Submition to CQMM DX Contest
From: Luc PY8AZT <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 00:07:16 -0300
Dear Contester

On behalf of CWJF Group, I want to thanks you for taking part on CQ
Manchester Mineira DX Contest (CQMM) on April, 3rd weekend. 2011. We
are positively excited with high activity on the CQMM DX Contest.

I'd like to inform that we have a small software, called 'robot', that
checks your log when you send it in to: cwjf@cqmmdx.com

The robot have been busy processing about 500+ logs so far. But about
70+ logs are pending.
List of Logs Pending: http://www.cqmmdx.com/logs/logs-pending/

If no problems are found on your log, you receive a 'Congratulations'
message confirming your participation on CQMM. But If not, you get a
'Sorry' message with a list of problems found on your log.

Most comum problems are:
- missing importante information on the log header
- errors on the QSO lines formats
- Very wrong log format

Participants had used their favor contest software, but many of them
are not-ready for CQMM DX Contest. Result is wrong cabrillo log
format.
On this case, please reffer to this link to correct your log:
http://www.cqmmdx.com/log-submition/cabrillo-format-for-cqmm-dx-contest-logs/

Others participants used wrong contest module on N1MMLogger. The
module CWJFMM - developed for MMAA Contest (extint in 2010) generates
a cabrillo log very diferent from the CQMM standard and robot cannot
read it.

So, on those cases, we help the participant editing his logs and send
it again to the robot. When we get the 'Congratulations' message from
the robot, we send it to the participant. We expect to finnish this
process before log submition deadline.

So, we ask to everyone send in the log well before deadline. So, we
can help everyone to have correct log until May, 31.

The log submition deadline is May, 31 2011. So, rush up to send in
your log from CQMM DX Contest to: cwjf@cqmmdx.com

More information about log format, log submition and list of logs
received, visit: http://www.cqmmdx.com

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, PX8C, ZZ8Z, ZY7C)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member