Re: [CQ-Contest] KH4XQ busted call

To: Chuck Chandler <ws1l@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KH4XQ busted call
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 11:48:17 -0400
Chuck,

Just looking at the FCC data there are only 2 active KH4 call signs - KH4AA
& KH4AG. KH4AG happens to list an address in the town next me in NJ and
KH4AA lists an address in Puerto Rico. I should be able to work KH4AG on my
HT - too bad it isn't Midway!

Looking at any 4XQ suffix in the US there seems to be 19 active callsigns. A
spot search on DXSummit showed no spots over the weekend by a call ending in
4XQ.

73,
K2DSL - David