[CQ-Contest] ARI International DX Contest - Log deadline

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARI International DX Contest - Log deadline
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 20:57:25 +0100 (BST)
Hello Dear Contesters,

while I want to thank again everybody who entered
the A.R.I. International DX Contest, on May 7-8,
this is to remind you that the Log deadline is approaching.

Log deadline is 2359Z on June 7.

The log we have received so far can be viewed at
www.ari.it, using the link LOGS RECEIVED from the home page.

Please submit your log, even if you made few QSO's:
I will appreciate it and it will help us in doing
a better log checking and adjudicating.
Send in your CABRILLO log to  aricontest@kkn.net

If you want to make the robot happy to accept your log,
please use:

CONTEST: ARI-DX

and one of the following Cabrillo category definitions:
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH CW
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH SSB
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH RTTY
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH MIXED
CATEGORY: MULTI-OP ALL HIGH MIXED
CATEGORY: SWL
CATEGORY: CHECKLOG

----
A warning for the SWL's stations: your log maybe
apparently rejected, while in fact it will still be accepted.
The reason is the QSO: line format for SWL is not completely
recognised by the robot, which is focused on normal QSO: format.

Don't worry, log will reach me anyway.
----

If, for whatever reason, you need help or are in doubt,
please contact me at i2wij@ari.it  I will be more than happy
to help and try to solve the possible problem.

Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager