Re: [CQ-Contest] NJ QSO Party in 2011?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NJ QSO Party in 2011?
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:42:13 -0400
On 6/6/2011 1:04 PM, Ward Silver wrote:
> Is any group out there organizing the New Jersey QSO Party for 2011?  This
> contest usually runs in August but last year's sponsor(s) are not doing the
> event this year and have no information on any other group taking it on.  The
> QST deadline for Contest Corral is Very Soon - if you know of who might be
> sponsoring the NJ QSO Party, please have them get in touch with me ASAP.
>
> Thanks!
>
> 73, Ward N0AX
> Editor, QST Contest Corral

This looks like a good opportunity for a NJ Contest group to take over
this contest and return it to its former glory. It needs to be moved to
a Sunday only contest so it will not conflict with NAQP.  With a lot of
promotion and the support of an active NJ contest group or an active
contest group that covers part of NJ, it could be a very fine contest
again.  73, John, K4BAI.