Re: [CQ-Contest] Portugal Day Contest logs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Portugal Day Contest logs
From: ct1ilt@sapo.pt
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:51:24 +0100

Hello everyone,

first I want to thank all for participating in the Portugal Day Contest.

Some people have reported that the email for sending the log sometimes rejects
emails. ( rep-concursos@rep.pt  )

If you get this message please re-send your log
to: carlosnora.ct1end@gmail.com[1]

I ask everyone to send their logs, the dead line is 1st September and I have
been updating a list of received logs so far, please check:
http://www.rep.pt/portugal_day_contest/rlogs_2011.html[2]

Thank you all for participating

Filipe Lopes CT1ILT

Citando ct1ilt@sapo.pt:

> Hi everyone,
>
> This Saturday (tomorrow) is the Portugal Day Contest, it is a 24 hour contest
> that starts at 00:00UTC and ends at 23:59UTC.
>
> Please check the website for more information about rules and scores from
> last year:
>
> http://portugaldaycontest.rep.pt[3]
>

> The Portugal Day Contest is fully supported by N1MM software!
>
> Cu all in the Contest.
>
> Filipe Lopes CT1ILT

Ligações:
---------