[CQ-Contest] W0DXCC Convention July 23, 2011

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W0DXCC Convention July 23, 2011
From: DR <kg0us@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:55:12 -0700 (PDT)
Please consider attending the W0DXCC Convention located in Leavenworth, KS.
This is just 15 or 20 minutes away from the Kansas City International Airport
MCI.

Please see the following link for details:

http://www.w0dxcc.com/

There will be great guest speakers and great Kansas City Barbeque nearby.
There
will be a special barbeque buffet banquet available on site but if you have
time
and don't mind eating barbeque more than once I also recommend the following
restaurants:

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue....Be sure to try the giant onion rings and the
baked beans with your meal.

http://www.jackstackbbq.com/jack-stack-barbecue-restaurants/i/4/

Did I mention that Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue ships

http://www.jackstackbbq.com/default.asp

Oklahoma Joe's Barbecue...Some of the best pork ribs in town  (Closed on
Sunday)

http://www.oklahomajoesbbq.com/

Please see the above W0DXCC site for more restaurants and attractions.

Hope to see you there,
73,

Dave KGØUS