Re: [CQ-Contest] engineering talent needed

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] engineering talent needed
From: Barry <w2up@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:06:25 -0600
First a disclaimer - I know nothing about the ops or even who operates
the big contests at NQ4I, so no disrespect intended.  That being said,
Rick, forget the engineers.  Trade operators for one ARRL CW with K3LR.
I predict your two scores will be virtually identical.
Barry W2UP

On 6/28/2011 6:02 AM, Rick Dougherty NQ4I wrote:
> I am looking for volunteer engineers who would like to consult at the
> NQ4I contest station...wages would not be available, but the rewards
> would be priceless..I am told that if I do diligence
> in my station design "I will win" so I am seeking engineers would
> would like to consult with us.
> RF engineers, antenna design engineers, rf interference
> engineers...receiver design, transmitter design, amplifier design
> engineers...the list goes on and on...please apply
> if this appears fitting to you...I have room for many more engineers on
> staff...
>
> NQ4I

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Lakewood, CO